Monday, October 31, 2011

I love a great homecoming!

Steve and I arrived home at 1 a.m. this past Friday morning from our week long vacation in Mexico!  After travelling for 15 hours, we were dying to see our girls.

What a welcome we received.  If this doesn't make you feel loved, I don't know what does.

My sister also happened to fill our urns for us while we were gone.  Yay!  As I've mentioned before, my family gives homemade gifts for Christmas (you can read about that here) and filling our urns was our early Christmas gift from her.

Here's what I came home to:



So fun.  The best part is that my sister, Lauren is coming back in a few weeks to take out the fall pieces and to insert some Christmas pieces.  Needless to say, I am esctatic.  My urns needed some attention and as far as I am concerned, she can make this an annual tradition:)