Saturday, December 10, 2011

And the winners are...

And the winners of the Jesus Storybook Bible are:

Kristal and Krista.  Congratulations!  I'll be in touch to get those to you asap:)

Kristal -This Bible looks great! We were planning on buying Maja a Bible for Christmas, but haven't gotten it yet! And of course, Callie would enjoy hearing stories with her big sister :)


Krista - This book looks beautiful! I was just at the Christian book store the other night looking for a bible for Lauren as a Christmas gift. This one looks perfect. Thanks for mentioning it :)

I used www.random.org to choose the winners, which was just as well, because after I read all of the comments, I wanted to give all of you a bible:)

If you didn't win and would still love to own a copy or purchase one as a gift, you can do so here.  It would make a great Christmas gift :)



And don't worry!  If you didn't win this time, I've got another giveaway planned for the New Year - from Dr. Ellis Jones at Better World Shopper.  Fun!