It's May 1st.
May is my hands-down-favourite month. I love it in every possible way.
On this first day of May, here are 5 reasons I love this month already:
1. Cherry Blossoms. Their smell is intoxicating.
2. My favourite show is on at 10 p.m. tonight, after taking a hiatus for weeks (boo).
3. My windows are wide, wide open.
4. Magnolia trees are blooming. Breathtaking.
5. I made Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Butter Toffee from Shauna Niequist's book and it is amazing. To die for. It took me two tries to get it right, but it was fully worth it. I'm in danger of eating the entire pan. I'm halfway through her latest book, Bread and Wine, and devouring every word. Honestly, you should stop whatever you are doing and order it here :)
May is my hands-down-favourite month. I love it in every possible way.
On this first day of May, here are 5 reasons I love this month already:
1. Cherry Blossoms. Their smell is intoxicating.
2. My favourite show is on at 10 p.m. tonight, after taking a hiatus for weeks (boo).
3. My windows are wide, wide open.
4. Magnolia trees are blooming. Breathtaking.
5. I made Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Butter Toffee from Shauna Niequist's book and it is amazing. To die for. It took me two tries to get it right, but it was fully worth it. I'm in danger of eating the entire pan. I'm halfway through her latest book, Bread and Wine, and devouring every word. Honestly, you should stop whatever you are doing and order it here :)