I know there are tons of great salon's out there, but I need to brag for a minute about the hair salon that I go to. It's called Storm Hair Group. It's a really fantastic Aveda concept salon and spa. They have three locations in Niagara. I attend the Fonthill location for my hair and the Lake Street location for my esthetics:)
Anyways, I am a big fan of Storm for so many reasons. They have fantastic customer service, great staff, a focus on social justice, give back to their community and their products are chemical free. I so love the way this company cares about the environment. The fact that a hair cut and style includes a head, neck and shoulder massage and a hair wash includes a scalp massage and hot towel is pure heaven. Honestly, I try to make up reasons to get my hair done!
Anyways, Storm has always used Aveda products (which I love) and recently has come out with their own line of products:

Anyways, I am a big fan of Storm for so many reasons. They have fantastic customer service, great staff, a focus on social justice, give back to their community and their products are chemical free. I so love the way this company cares about the environment. The fact that a hair cut and style includes a head, neck and shoulder massage and a hair wash includes a scalp massage and hot towel is pure heaven. Honestly, I try to make up reasons to get my hair done!
Anyways, Storm has always used Aveda products (which I love) and recently has come out with their own line of products:

I recently tried the Intense Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner and loved them! The lavender scent is divine. I also found out that they are made in Canada. Can I tell you how happy that makes me?
I couldn't help but share. Check out their website at stormhairgroup.com