July has been an awesome month and I am soaking up the last few days.
For me, some hightlights include: weekend at the cottage, local fruit, membership at the local pool, no more school lunches to make, happy kids, lazy mornings, living in our bathing suits, new blackberry (LOVE) - there's no question, this summer is off to a great start!
I haven't had much time to be reading on-line, which is the way that it should be in the summer. However, from what I have stumbled upon....here are a few of my July faves:)
Bangs - this was super helpful as I got bangs cut recently.
Swimming. This post was timely for me and solidified my commitment to getting wet and swimming often this summer with my girls.
I keep meaning to listen to this podcast on how to maximize vacation time.
As the Mom of a new teenager, I resonated with this post.
One of my all time favourite posts on marriage.
This is my new favourite summer salad..
I appreciated this parenting reminder.
Classic Donald Miller. Simply fantastic.
And lastly, I loved, loved this post:)
Enjoy the last few days of July! Are you reading anything good on these lazy, hazy summer days?
For me, some hightlights include: weekend at the cottage, local fruit, membership at the local pool, no more school lunches to make, happy kids, lazy mornings, living in our bathing suits, new blackberry (LOVE) - there's no question, this summer is off to a great start!
I haven't had much time to be reading on-line, which is the way that it should be in the summer. However, from what I have stumbled upon....here are a few of my July faves:)
Bangs - this was super helpful as I got bangs cut recently.
Swimming. This post was timely for me and solidified my commitment to getting wet and swimming often this summer with my girls.
I keep meaning to listen to this podcast on how to maximize vacation time.
As the Mom of a new teenager, I resonated with this post.
One of my all time favourite posts on marriage.
This is my new favourite summer salad..
I appreciated this parenting reminder.
Classic Donald Miller. Simply fantastic.
And lastly, I loved, loved this post:)
Enjoy the last few days of July! Are you reading anything good on these lazy, hazy summer days?