Summer is already going by too fast.
Anyone else beside me want to press "pause"?
Lately, I've been imagining Labour Day weekend and all the feelings and traditions that go along with that in my house. I've been thinking about how I don't want any regrets come Labour Day weekend.
So I'm intentionally soaking up summer, even if it means that my house is messy:)
Here are a few ways we've been soaking up summer: beach-time, boat-time, sister-time, new-garden-time, picnic-time, birthday-time and cousin-time:
To be continued...
Anyone else beside me want to press "pause"?
Lately, I've been imagining Labour Day weekend and all the feelings and traditions that go along with that in my house. I've been thinking about how I don't want any regrets come Labour Day weekend.
So I'm intentionally soaking up summer, even if it means that my house is messy:)
Here are a few ways we've been soaking up summer: beach-time, boat-time, sister-time, new-garden-time, picnic-time, birthday-time and cousin-time:
