Every parent will want to read this post. Especially if you're sending little ones (or big ones) off to school.
I can't wait to try this recipe. (thanks Christa!)
Shauna Niequist's newest book can be pre-ordered. Yay!
I scored big points by making my husband these last week. They're sooooo easy. They were super delicious, but next time I think I will try these ones ( because they have even more cocoa in them and that matters around here).
Lastly, if you are thinking about giving a kiva loan, check out this opportunity.
Happy Labour Day weekend, friends!
p.s. This gluten free blog is on my reading list for fall. I so need to find gluten free recipes that I can bake for my family. Since I have gone gluten free, I have deprived them of all things baking. That needs to change this fall. Thanks Vicky for passing on this blog to me :)