Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Highlights

Looking back on 2012, here are a few things I am super thankful for.  A few absolute highlights:




I.  A really cool job opportunity that fell on my lap.

2.  Our church launched a new location in my community.

3.  Saturdays became family days.

4.  Our family (okay, mainly Steve) organized an Easter breakfast and egg hunt and in the process raised a bunch of money for Kiva.

5.  Grace became a teenager.  Um, wow.

6.  I joined the 21st century and got a cell phone  :)

7.  Beth learned to swim in the deep end.

8.  Eva found the courage to sing a solo at her school Christmas concert.  So proud of her.

9.  December.  It was a month full of amazing 40th birthday celebrations that I will treasure and carry with me for a long, long time.




How about you?  What are you thankful for in 2012?