A big part of the reason that I have chosen to blog is because of my commitment to intentionality. I want to be intentional about many things and one things I want to be especially intentional about is looking for and celebrating beauty and goodness. More and more I want to be on the lookout for that which is good and true and lovely and so on.
Along those lines (and somewhat random and fun), here are a few things I am absolutely loving on these frigidly COLD January days...
Punjammies. Steve bought me a pair for my birthday and we bought Grace and Eva a pair for Christmas and we all love them. Comfy. Unique. Amazing cause. Love, love, love. Can't say enough.
Coconut oil. It's my new best friend. Check out this post. Can you say amazing? Steve is tired of me talking about it!
Mid-rise skinny jeans. Typically they carry them at Old Navy, but I found them at the Gap Outlet across the border for $19.99. I had heard rave reviews about these and they are all true. I'm not a big fan of jeans, but I gotta say these are so comfy, flattering and feel great.
Flannel sheets. I bought a set at Target after Christmas and Steve and I can't believe we have been living without them. Now we don't want to get out of bed in the morning.
My girls playing school, carving out time for art and playing Scattegories :)
Along those lines (and somewhat random and fun), here are a few things I am absolutely loving on these frigidly COLD January days...
Punjammies. Steve bought me a pair for my birthday and we bought Grace and Eva a pair for Christmas and we all love them. Comfy. Unique. Amazing cause. Love, love, love. Can't say enough.
Coconut oil. It's my new best friend. Check out this post. Can you say amazing? Steve is tired of me talking about it!
Mid-rise skinny jeans. Typically they carry them at Old Navy, but I found them at the Gap Outlet across the border for $19.99. I had heard rave reviews about these and they are all true. I'm not a big fan of jeans, but I gotta say these are so comfy, flattering and feel great.
Flannel sheets. I bought a set at Target after Christmas and Steve and I can't believe we have been living without them. Now we don't want to get out of bed in the morning.
My girls playing school, carving out time for art and playing Scattegories :)
