Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to school.


Summer was awesome.

And as much as I loved it and really tried to savour it, yesterday I realized that I'm okay if I don't have another burger or hot dog for a long long time.

Yesterday we were swimming and roasting hot dogs and today we were doing this. Crazy.



Grade Two, Eight and Ten.




I like new beginnings. I'm a fan of fresh starts - new journals, fresh calendars, new year at school. 



Here's my obligatory "kid are back to school" selfie. This is how I celebrated, I mean coped :)




This morning my house was SO quiet. I had forgotten what silence sounded like. I'm not going to lie, I wasted all kinds of time. Like lots. I hardly knew what to do with myself. Not to worry, I'll figure it out:)

Here's some back to school reading if you're in the mood...



Have a great week!

C.