Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An honest moment.

I love summer.  Everything about it.  We've had a great summer, but this week all of that has changed.  It's like I've hit a wall.  Everything in me is ready for school to start.  And I mean everything.  Out of nowhere.  It's funny how things can shift so quickly.

Maybe it's because my house is upside down and I've stopped making my bed or any other bed for that matter?

Maybe it's because I realized that I have actually only blow dried and styled my hair a handful of times this summer?

Maybe it's because all of a sudden I'm falling apart at the seams?

My confession is that I am craving routine and order and a clean house and time for me.

Please tell me that I am not alone!

I've loved summer, but right now I am in survival mode and counting down the days till September 4th.  Anyone else with me?  Teachers are my heroes :)