The August long weekend marks the halfway point. It seems that just when we've gotten into a good groove of summer - just when we've figured out that balance between having enough structure and enough margin to relax and be lazy - it's halfway over! All the more incentive to savour the month of August, right?
So far here's what we've been LOVING this summer:
I'm looking forward to the Leadership Summit next week. Total highlight of my summer. Can you believe Brene Brown is speaking? :)
Happy August friends! Soak it up:)
So far here's what we've been LOVING this summer:
| Sibling Time. |
![]() |
| Cousin time. |
![]() |
| Grace has been perfecting her french braids on her sisters. |
| Beth is loving the fact that she can ride a two-wheeler (since May). |
![]() |
| My Mom put together a spontaneous "high tea" to celebrate the arrival of the Royal Baby, George. Lol |
![]() |
| Staying Cool. |
- our neighbourhood pool.
- frozen yogurt ( better known as froyo to my girls).
- I'm trying to build into my girls a fresh love for reading this summer. I'm calling it the "summer of reading." Currently we're listening to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on CD.
- I joined a Pilate's class that is within walking distance to my house.
- For her 6th birthday, Beth got her ears pierced and she is delighted.
- These brownies (thank you Leah for the recipe!).
- We love living in the fruit belt and are buying local fruit and vegetables whenever possible. Today we picked a bag of 65 peaches and it cost us $5.00. Amazing.
- I'm loving Shaklee energy tea this summer. Gives me a much needed boost of natural energy mid-afternoon.
- Also, the Daily Docket has been super helpful. It's helped me to feel productive and focused, when it's easy in the summer months to feel anything but.
| This CD. |
I'm looking forward to the Leadership Summit next week. Total highlight of my summer. Can you believe Brene Brown is speaking? :)
Happy August friends! Soak it up:)



