Saturday, May 12, 2012

Savouring


In response to this post and because of this post, here's what I am savouring and celebrating this weekend:

  • new (much needed) bike helmets for the girls, which means lots of bike riding in the neighborhood.
  • all things spring - lilacs, lily of the valley, blossoms, and so on.  
  • windows open.
  • the flowers (and weeds) my 4 year old picked me on our walk yesterday.
  • an unstructured and unhurried weekend.
  • barbequing and eating outdoors.
  • I figured out how to get my camera to work again.  So great.
  • friendships.
  • the journey of motherhood.
  • the inspirational and influential women in my life who have and are shaping me.
  • my backyard that is taking shape this very minute.  My husband has been working hard on our yard for the last few weeks and it looks amazing!   I'm so crazy about him right now.


How about you?  What are you savouring and celebrating this weekend?



p.s.  thanks Beth - I'm loving your blog :)