Here are a few things I have been reading/listening to and enjoying as of late.
A Mother's Day message I loved by Shauna Niequist can be found here. I especially loved the part about having the guts and making the time to connect deeply with other women. About having a tribe. Knowing we are not alone and letting others know that too. About walking with one another in both joy and sorrow. And about bout caring for ourselves as Mom's. Really challenging and inspiring. I think I might listen to it again and take notes:)
Michael Hyatt's podcast on Authentic Leadership can be found here. Super fun for me because I even got a question answered :)
this post on Summer Style at Simple Design.
I pretty much love anythign that Christine Caine has to say. Her podcasts on women in leadership are beyond fantastic.
This post on joy and gratitude was just the reminder I needed.
How about you? Read anything great online lately?
A Mother's Day message I loved by Shauna Niequist can be found here. I especially loved the part about having the guts and making the time to connect deeply with other women. About having a tribe. Knowing we are not alone and letting others know that too. About walking with one another in both joy and sorrow. And about bout caring for ourselves as Mom's. Really challenging and inspiring. I think I might listen to it again and take notes:)
Michael Hyatt's podcast on Authentic Leadership can be found here. Super fun for me because I even got a question answered :)
this post on Summer Style at Simple Design.
I pretty much love anythign that Christine Caine has to say. Her podcasts on women in leadership are beyond fantastic.
This post on joy and gratitude was just the reminder I needed.
How about you? Read anything great online lately?