At noon last Thursday, I was mending Beth's teddy bear in preparation for the Teddy Bear Picnic. It was the last day of her library program and the finale was as none other than an afternoon Teddy Bear Picnic. I've attended my share of Teddy Bear Picnics' over the years, but this one seemed particulary significant for me as it was my last. In September, Beth is in school for full days and that means no more weekly Story Hour programs for her. I soaked up every moment of that afternoon.
![]() |
| Happy. |
![]() |
| Happier. |
![]() |
| Parachute time. |
![]() |
| Let the picnic begin:) |
![]() |
| "My Mom's realizing that this is the last Library program I will be a part of. I'm growing up." |
![]() |
| Delightful. |
| "Okay, Mom - stop - that's enough photos!" |





