"You are the same today you’ll be in five years except for two things: the people you meet and the books you read"
- Charlie Jones
I love reading and it's common for me to be reading two or three (or more) books at a time. It's funny, I often look back and remember a season of life based on what I read during it. Here's what I have on the go this fall. I'll let you know what I think of them once I am done :-)
Here's my ever growing wish list to read in 2011...It's really random and kind of all over the place (don't say I didn't warn you!). Please note that I am not recommending all of these books - just reading them. I'll let you know that ones that I love and why!
Same Kind of different as Me - by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
The Happiness Project - by Gretchen Rubin
Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life - by Anne Lamont
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far - by Amy Grant
The Executive and the Elephant: A Leader's Guide for Building Inner Excellence - by Richard L. Daft
- Charlie Jones
I love reading and it's common for me to be reading two or three (or more) books at a time. It's funny, I often look back and remember a season of life based on what I read during it. Here's what I have on the go this fall. I'll let you know what I think of them once I am done :-)
Same Kind of different as Me - by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
The Happiness Project - by Gretchen Rubin
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far - by Amy Grant
The Executive and the Elephant: A Leader's Guide for Building Inner Excellence - by Richard L. Daft
| I'd love to hear - what are you reading this fall? | ||||