Friday, January 25, 2013

Could it be any colder?



Short Term ForecastUpdated:Friday, January 25, 2013, 11:23EST

FridayAfternoonAfternoon: 12:00 PM - 5:59 PMFridayEveningEvening: 6:00 PM - 11:59 PMFridayOvernightOvernight: 12:00 AM - 5:59 AMSaturdayMorningMorning: 6:00 AM - 11:59 AMSaturdayAfternoonAfternoon: 12:00 PM - 5:59 PM
FlurriesScattered flurriesScattered flurriesScattered flurriesVariable cloudiness
FlurriesScattered flurriesScattered flurriesScattered flurriesVariable cloudiness
Temp.-6 °C-8 °C-9 °C-8 °C-3 °C
Feels Like-12-14-14-13-6
WindSE  15 km/hE  15 km/hE  5 km/hSE  10 km/hNW  10 km/h
Relative Humidity73  %79  %79  %73  %68  %
P.O.P.70  %60  %40  %40  %20  %
Snow1-3 cm close to 1 cm close to 1 cm less than 1 cm - 



Here's the forcast I puled up for the next 2 days.   Can you say coldness?  

I'm trying to look for the positive in all of this coldness and here's what I've come up with so far:

  • Hot drinks taste so much better when it's cold outside.  Hot chocolate, latte's, tea, coffee.   Amazing.    I appreciate them so much more in this weather.
  • There is nothing better than flannel pajamas in this climate.
  • This weather makes me want to slow down, stay home, cuddle, read books, watch t.v. and hang out with my family.
  • Hats and scarves are super cute:)
  • Spring is going to be so fantastic when it arrives!


How are you all staying warm?